Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School day...


school had already started 2 days..but it just a induction in this week...the class started next week...in this 2 days the LJMU introduce their campus and some enrollment...the 1st day of the induction i was skipped half way coz i rush to Birmingham to meet my uncle over there...In Birmingham my uncle took me to the Malaysian restuarant to have my lunch...i had order a plate of "Malaysia Char gui diao"...the taste of "char gui diao" make me home sick...and very miss my mom's cooking...after that he bring me buy some cloth and some food...my uncle pay all the expenses for me...is making me feel uncomfortable...after that he took me to have a tea break at Starbuck and my uncle oso meet up wit his fren at there...after that he also took me to take some photo...finally is dinner time...v go back to the same restuarant where i have my lunch...mu uncle had order 3 courses which has pork, chicken and vege...the taste is really good...Mmm Mmm...is good to have a relative over here...if something happen there will be somebody will help...Thanks to my Uncle Q...

No comments: