Saturday, May 30, 2009

Liverpool...






Is amazing that i now at Liverpool...28 May 2009 around 20 course mate going to Liverpool for our degree 3 months summer programme...this is my 1st time to sit the airplane and i was very excited...after experience the flight i found out it was not fun and it is very suffer if u take a long trip flight...on the plane i cant sleep well and eat well...the seat was narrow and the food was not suit for my favor...but finally i reach Manchester airport safely...when move to the UK border the gal who check me had detend me for awhile duel to my passport was unable to read by the computer...i was detend for about 10 minute...it was a hard time for me in this 10 minute...is looks like took me 10 year to pass this 10 minute because i was very worry unable to pass the UK border and they sent me back to Malaysia...after awhile the officer allow me to pass and my heart feel very light and peace...In Liverpool, the weather was not too cold...it just like the weather at Malaysia Genting Hightland...after done all the hostel room check in, then we took 1 hour rest and then we start to travel around in Liverpool town...the town was not too far from my hostel just 15 minutes walking distance...those cloth and stuff was damn cheap...just 1 or 2 pounds and some is less than 1 pound...in the first day we went to the china town to but some cooking ingredient and utensil such as the rice, pot, kattle and etc...and then we move to Tesco to buy some mineral water, chicken, vege and etc...all this thing was share with my roommate and it cost each of us 9.10 pound...after that we walk back to our hostel with those heavy product...the hand was very pain and this feeling was killing me...it was a tiring day for me andi slept on 9pm and i am unable to wake up to have my dinner...the 1st day was very very tired for me...

2 comments:

bjlim said...

y im not in tat pic??

kentliew said...

lol...
u r sleeping during that time...