Sunday, May 3, 2009

incident that out of my mind...

28/4/2009
i was on the way back to my home and i was saw this funny scene and i decided to took this photo and shared with you all...the first thing i saw this scene it remind me Mr Bean...Mr Bean used padlock to lock his car...and this car owner also used padlock to locked his rear boot...
2/5/2009 7pm
i was followed my parent went for a temple dinner...my dad fetched me and mom go to temple...when we reach a junction...the front car suddenly stopped and my dad was unable to stop in sudden and crash the rear boot of the front car...my mom and i was shocked during the crash...luckily none of us was injured...after the accident settle, my dad drove that car back to home and change another car go to temple...

8pm
i was reached the temple and the dinner start at 8.30...the dinner is start when the chairman of the temple go to stage and required all of the guests of arrival sang the national anthem "Negaraku"...i was shocked and stunned when i heard this...my dad told me now Malaysia government required all the dinner that host by the temple must start with singing the national anthem...to show their love the country...OMG...i had gained new knowledge...

3/5/2009
today my friend had fetched me went to Subang Summit USJ to watch a dance competition...there had a team of new artist that form by 4 people will be the guest of honour of the competition...those guy n gals in the upper photo was their "fans"...they having their briefing bofore the 4 artist arrived...the Captian of the "fans" was assigning their task when those artist arrived...they shouting very loud and when ever they heard the name of the artist they will scream like the crazy people...OMG...this is the 1st time 1 saw this scene...the artist was not popular and make me feel those "fans" were hired by the those artist that come to the competition to pretent supportor or fans...

4 comments:

**ygynn** said...

accident again.......
muz b careful o.....

kentliew said...

im not driver...
is my dad...

bjlim said...

lol... u shud blur out the plate no..>.<
later ppl go find this car..

kentliew said...

i also got think this problem b4...
but i lazy to blur it...
so just leave it lo
^^