Monday, May 25, 2009

25 May 2009


time almost 12am and its going to be 26 May 2009 d...today is my dear birthday...this is the 1st year i din celebrate wit my dear...she now working at Sg and i was at Msia...last 2 year i bring my dear go Genting and Redang Island to celebrate her birthday...this year she at "oversea" which is Sg that without me to accompany her...DEAR SORRY THIS YEAR CAN'T CELEBRATE WITH YOU...So today i had gone to secret recipe to buy my dear favor cake "Chocolate Indulgence"...then i show this cake with a candle light to my dear with webcam and sing a birthday song through the phone...although it is very simple but it is meaningful for me...my can see the cake but can't touch the cake...is quite pity my dear...At night i go have a drink with my primary school friend...i am very hope this night come because 1 of my long lost contact primary friend will show up...but in the end all busy and can't make it to the gathering...from 7 peoples become 3 peoples gathering^^...quite sad for the less participant (T_T)...and i going to leave Msia on this thursday then will be half year can't meet them...Although just 3 peoples but we also chat till very happy because be talking the gossip gossip...

No comments: