Saturday, April 25, 2009

M for Money...


April 2009 is my nightmare...u noe wat....i almost spend RM8k in this month...haih...although most of the money is from my parents...but my heart stil feel like a knife stab into my heart...when i recall bek the total amount i had spend in this month...the knife keep stabbing into my heart...is continuously stab into my heart...u can try to imagine the feeling urself...arhhhhh....is damn pain.....these money i had use to buy my laptop, liverpool air ticket, taiwan air ticket, and some spend for my pangkor trip, and other "ki li ka la" expenses such as yam cha, movie ticket, parking fees, petrol, toll fees, reload card and etc....OMG..i had use so much money in this month...some more i haven change my LJMU fees that will cost me RM17k++...feel sorry to my parent coz spend so much money in this coming month...haih...

who can lent me money??? bj can u lent me money????or sponsor me go UK...who is rich guy???i wan to be his god son "kai zai"...

4 comments:

bjlim said...

o0o
i also looking for sponsor...>.<
lol
study fee 18k+15k expenses...-_-
+3k laptop
plus 3k pounds' notes
+this n tat...
i also not better then u
lol>.<

kentliew said...

bj....
ur expenses at uk rm15k ah....
15k almost equal to 3k pounds le...
u wan buy house at there is it???

I AM lENg ChAI said...

LEI JAO HOU LA..
RICH GUY..
KENG..
SO JEALOUS U LO..HAHA

bjlim said...

sei johny....
kent, 15k is 保守估计la..
travel somemore le..