Thursday, April 23, 2009

Birthday

HAND MADE SCARF AND T-SHIRT
My 1st laptop TOSHIBA M300-D4313

Liew Wai Kent..you had already 22 years old...no longer a kid, a child...
i just pass my 22 years old birthday yesterday...Although i got buddies that celebrate my birthday with me but unlike previous year...this year birthday is quite meaningless and bored...it is because my dear was not around me in this year...she did not celebrate my birthday with me...because she had went to Singapore to start her career...this is the 1st time that my dear did not celebrate my birthday with me...actually she got celebrate my birthday earlier before she went to Singapore...she had made a scarf for me...it is a hand made scarf that made by my dear...it was quite touch when i receiver her present...i also had made a T-shirt for my dear to bring to Singapore...the second present that i receive is from my parents..the brought me a brand new laptop...

anyway thanks for the buddies who celebrate my birthday and thanks for the buddies who wish me happy birthday also...i will appreciated it....and finally thanks for my parents and my dear because they brought me a new laptop and made me a scarf...

No comments: