Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pangkor trip...



time passing so fast...i had back from Pangkor Island for 1 week...think it back last week i really have fun with my dearest friend...Huang wei wei, xue er, ygynn, bj and kit... these are the buddies that go Pangkor island with me...as bj said this trip we had plan for half year...in the beginning many of my friends are participate...but in the end just leave 6 of us going to Pangkor Island for our DHT2 gathering...feel sad...but this never let 6 of us feel not happy but we had a great time play togather, dinner togather, and have a little alcoholic drinks in the last nite...

one thing that make me feel sad that is we just go for 3 days 2 nights and it is not enough for me to have fun with my dearest friends...and so fast huang wei wei and xue er are start planning for our nex year gathering which is Redang Island...hope this time not just 6 of us go for the gathering...hope others DHT2 friends also will come along with us...and that is the meaning of the gathering....

No comments: