Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Liverpool part 2...


1st of all i am very miss my darning which v had almost 2 month din meet each other d...dun noe how she living there...but v stil got contact each other through MSN n telephone...from the phone i noe that my dear started gym at Sg d...hope she will success in her keep fit program...but 1 thing dear must remember is dun do til over the limit...dun forget dear u got gastric...must take k urself..dun let me worry...at Liverpool almost 2 weeks...some of my friend is starting to buy their souvenir or some cloth and accesaries...i was very envy about them...coz they had a very good financial support...so it would be no problem for them to shopping at here...sometime i follow my friend shopping along...i saw everyone of them was shopping til very happy...i was very envy...but no choice...i got financial problem which that money just allow me to spend for 3 months...everytime when i saw something cheap and nice i wich i can buy all of them but i noe about my situation...so i just can window shopping or accomapny my friend go shopping...this feeling is just like when u hungry but no food for u to eat...in the same time u watching cooking program on tv...u just can look at the food but u knot eat or taste the food...with the new environment, new life style, new weather and many thing else which is new for me and i started getting used to it...i was happy about that coz i getting used to it...maybe is my problem...i was not so happy to getting relation wit somebody...which i think that the person was sellfish and sometime was hard to figure out wat that person is thinking...the behavior of that person made me hate about it...DAMN...let me remind it again...this is just my opinion...mayb some ppl was no hard feeling or any problem with that person...any where...if that person did not disturb me then everything will be fine. to me..and i will not to disturb that person too...

1 comment:

**ygynn** said...

dear dun worry about me...i will take gd care of my health....gym is quite interesting le....not bad....i have fun doin exercise there....love u