Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Miss My Dear and Frens...

5 weeks after finish from my degree...
spend 2 weeks for my Europe trip...
and now at my uncle house...
everyday do the same thing...

very very miss...
i had almost half year not meet my dear d...
dun noe how she going at Sg...
although v had frequent telephone call...
but i still dun noe how she living there...

miss my kl and kampar buddies oso...
al my fren who come UK wit me had bek to Msia d...
now just oli me stil hanging around at UK here...
feel lonely sometime...T_T...

miss my family...
miss my mom cooking...
last few days call bek to home...
get many order from my family member...
a list of souvenir from them...
i getting poor soon...
wan be begger at UK...
pls donate some money from me...^^

stil have 5 weeks then oli reach the day i bek home...
hope the day come faster...
so that i can meet my dear, family, and frens...

6 comments:

**ygynn** said...

MISS DEAR ALSO......
CANT WAIT DEAR COME BEK....
I AT SG OK...
JUZ LIKE DEAR LO...
EVERYDAY DO THE SAME THING ALSO...
GO WORK LE THEN BEK HM SLP THEN WAKE UP GO WORK AGAIN....HAHA

bjlim said...

miss u too.. haha..
muack...

mingsoon havent bek mar.. go liv find him lo.. haha

Jee said...

kent kent kent~~ u gt miss me bo~~ hahahaah~

kentliew said...

jee...
sure got la...
i miss everybody ler...

Anonymous said...

really know wat ur feeling right now!
一个人的感觉并不好受!

kentliew said...

Anonymous....
thanks for supporting my post...
can i noe who r u???
nice to meet u...