Friday, October 16, 2009

1 Month to go...

count down for the day i bek Msia...
34 days left...
sometime feel it just a shoty period for me...
the day will arrive just a clip of eye...
sometime feel there still have a long way to go...

everyday keep counting for that day...
everyday miss my family, friends and food...
everyday keep on imagine that i had bek to Msia...

maybe all the friend had bek to Msia...
so it makes me wan to leave UK asap...
my dear is going bek to Msia on today...
bek her new home...
2molo she will meet up wit my fren at kl...
really wish i'll be there...
yam cha wit them together...

some of my buddies had move to KL...
they had start their career...
starting to earn their 1st 1 million...
but i still at UK here wasting money and wasting time...

just 1 more month to go...
hope this day come faster...
dad and mom...
your son is coming home soon...

1 comment:

**ygynn** said...

fai fai come bek la.....
ur mom n dad miss u d....
come bek ma can start earn money lo....dun worry v fast onli.....