Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Loneliness...

9.30pm UK time...
which mean 5.30 am Msia time...
all my family and friends are still on the bed...
few friends still appear on9 in my msn list...
but those are less contact...
even on9 v also din say hi to each other...

having a very serious home sick right now...
yesterday call back to home...
get a list of order from my family...
getting poor soon...T__T
call my dear too on yesterday...
we shared our problem...
comfort each other...
bought her a new jacket for the coming Taiwan trip...
hope she like it...

still have 20 days to go...
I'm going home soon...
everyday keep on count down for this day...
sometime feel is short...
sometime feel still a long ways to go...
just watch a drama...
it say "we spend our day, not count our day"...
hope Nov 18, 2009 faster come...

No comments: