Wednesday, December 20, 2006

m3rry Xmas

Yo...long time din post blog edi..Xmas is coming on nex monday...all fren are celebrating Xmas wit their honey or darling...so "xian mu" them la..but i oso celebrate wit my dearest gal...noe who??? is my lovely mum la...my mum bday is on 27 of dec...but tat time i have bek kampar edi..so i have decide bek kl dis week to celebrate my mum early bday...sumtime have to "xiao shun" them..b a good boy^^...see i nice ler...wakaka...after bek on dis week i oso bek on nex week..but i not celebrate new year..i going bek bcoz my fren going thailand on 1 oj january..so they force me bek kl n gather wit my "heng dai"...they have plan to bring me eat prawn ...my fren say that restaurant cook damn delicious..."ho i shi desu"...reali??i oso dun noe...tell u all after i post the nex blog...after eat prawn they oso go watch movie then go bukit bintang to see "yin fa" wor...haih..i hate the place full croed of ppl la...those ppl sure buy the spray to play de..then sure get dirty bek home..haih...reali mis my "heng dai"...i have more than 1 year din them le...lastly.. i wish santa can give me hapiness n forget those sadness as my Xmas present...n hope nex year i wun celebrate Xmas alone...^^

No comments: