Thursday, December 7, 2006

M i going to di3???

i m a veli "gan jiong" ppl.. no matter wat thing around me i wil think the bad situation tat wil happen to me.. dis few day i was worry m i going to die?? m i no longer live?? m i die soon?? dis bcoz my nose start blooding start on dis monday until dis thursay...so start that time i was think when i going to die? m i having the nose canser? coz cancer stil can sure in dis generation...if i reali got dis disease i sure die...then til tat time i have to say goodbye to all my lovely fren le...my fren have told me the reason y i blooding....bcoz i less drink water so dis is the effect..n some say i eat too many chocolate tat i buy at langkawi..if i keep drink water but it stil non stop blooding then i think i reali get the nose cancer or brain cancer le..coz i love eat "maggie goreng" at ghany..dis time i "sei gang" de la....haih..so young have to die liao...i haven have gf, haven marry, haven have my own son,own car,own house....stil got many thing haven do la....i dun wan to die so early..mayb i reali veli stupid to think like tat...but i reali can stop me 'gan jiong" habit..so how..hope all wil over after dis..hope i can recover soon...

No comments: