Sunday, December 24, 2006

Family day

saturday nite i was having my dinner wit my family....v eat ba kut teh tat near my house...coz i have long time din eat lia...so my dad bring me to eat...reali mis the taste la...so delicious.."ho i shi de su ne" ^^...after dinner...my brother fetch us go The Curve coz he say there have a awesome Xmas decoration at there....n v got bring along the camera go there to take our family photo...when v reach there the 1st thing i can see of coz is......ppl la...lot of ppl crowded at the center park...there got lot of stall that selling Xmas stuff...n many candy.. the candy damn delicious...some is the chocolate mix wit strawberry...the taste was awesome...unforgetable..then decoration of the Xmas tree oso "mou dak ding"...the place juz like the heaven...too beautiful until i dun noe how to decribe...i have take many photo at there n take our family photo...the place is too beautiful...and i can see many couple at there...they so sweet...feel jealous when i looking at them..when can i celebrate Xmas wit my dear? when can i have my lovely gf? santa claus can u give me? ^^

1 comment:

**ygynn** said...

wah....family day o..hehe...so gd...sure u will hv ur dear celebrate christmas wth u wan 1 day..haha...santa cannot give u la u hv to chang cui ur self ma...apa la lu...wahahaha.....