Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Silver Award...


is almost been 10 days staying in this place...
is like a jail life to me...
cant get out from this place...
eating the same food every day...

sometimes feel hate this place very much...
feel like all the effort i putting in is all fruitless...
feel like gain nothing from this place except complain and the unfair work load...
feel like this place is treating me unfair...

but today i receive a msg from my AM while i taking my rest time...
she wrote : congrats, u have a CDP award...
on that moment i was thinking is she kidding me...
or just wan me to show my face that represent my department for the ceremony...
but she tel me i got a silver award...
i knew i wil get this award on sept coz i get enuf compliment letter...
but i had waited for 2 months stil no sound from the management...
so i tot my award was hopeless d...
but the award not oli come to me...

thank you Shangri La Singapore...
this award make me feel im stil one of the Shangri La member...
i tot "u" had abundant me for a long time...

i try my best to get 2 more silver then gold then diamond...
if im stil there...

1 comment:

大美人 said...

恭喜恭喜,努力向“金”迈进咯。。。加油!!!