Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My cutie baby...


last sunday i drive my baby to johor for eat, walk n play...
we went to desaru and stop by croc farm n ostrich farm...

there is 1 thing that make me happy all the way i drive to our destinations...
that was my dearest baby can sleep any moment she want to...
i noe my baby is tired for work for the last week...
and she also did not have her full sleep for the whole week...

along the way to our destination...
my baby was sleep and awake for many times...
i told her to sleep or have a nap if she want to...
coz i noe she was tired...
but she she told me dun wan me to drive alone...
and keep on awake after she fall into sleep...
which i was very happy...
every time i look at my baby fall into sleep...
then something happy feeling come to my heart that make me smile while driving...
my baby was adorable and so cute when she fall into sleep...

when v reach to desaru beach ostrich farm...
my baby seem like bek to childhood....
which she smiling so sweet when playing at the sea shore and feeding the ostrich...
and i also dun wan miss the opportunity to miss the chance to take her sweetest smile...
her smile are so natural and so sweet...
is unforgettable in my life...
when i took the photo, i was thinking she was so perfect to me...
my baby wan me to delete some of her ugly photo...
but i tel her k not delete coz that was her natural and sweetest smile...
i wan to keep that for the rest of my life...
coz when i grow old i can c bek these photo...
to remind bek the old time v spend together...

my dearest baby...
your smile make my days...
i love you...

2 comments:

大美人 said...

walao.....肉麻到~~~~这就是爱情的魔力,对自己要有信心俩人才有勇气走下去....加油!!!

Anonymous said...

祝福你们...