Thursday, July 8, 2010

An unusual weeks...

is me again...
feel like got many thing wan to share over here...

is been 1 more week after i update my previous post...
things seem like nothing change...
i'm stil thinking a lot of things...

mature...
wat is mature to me???
mature contain of wat???
wat is mature moves???
wat consider mature???
how to be come mature???

sometimes i realli wan to ask "mature" how i can meet u...
where to meet u Mr "mature"...
i wan to talk to u Mr "mature"...
i got so many question wan to ask u Mr "mature"...

looking my blog now make me feel i unmature again....
i got so many thing about my feeling wan to tel u...
but i just sked to tel u wat i feel now...
i just like an Ostrich that hide my head into ground...
even some time i cry alone without letting u noe...
crying...unmature right...
but i reali sad...thats y i drop my tear...

u noe how bad the feeling to me???
i wonder how u feel to me???
i doing my best to make u happy....
but wat u respone to me is just cold to me...
feel like wat i doing is very unnecessary...
ur respone to me is very cold...
i not blame u...i realli realli not blame u...
i wan to make u happy...

u grow up all the way u come through...
becoming more mature...
becoming more stronger...
becoming more independable...
but i feel like i stil standing at the starting point...
still the same place....
but i won't give up to chace after u...
i will not stop and let u go...
i will use up my full power to chase behind u...
soon, i will reach to u and v can move on together....