Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MANY THING WANT TO SAY...

1st of all...later is sharma exam paper...
but i stil here blogging...so nervous for tomorrow paper...
what i study in this 2 days, i cant remember anything...
this feel same like the time i sit for my psychology resit paper...
but luckily i had pass that paper also nid to thanks sharma to pass me...
because that time i really don't know how to do that paper and i had leave 1 blank question..
but when result comes out is pass...
so i wan to thanks sharma to pass me...
hope this time also can be like that....

2nd is CNY is coming....
this also a reason why i cant concentrate on my revision in this 2 days...
the CNY feel annoying me from my revision...
some more my downstair play the CNY song from afternoon til evening....is everyday....
another factor some pppl also making noice disturb me...haih...dun wan to talk this person la...
hope quickly pass tomorrow exam then i can total free to feel CNY...
but i won't forget another paper was waiting for me on 7 feb...

3rd thing i wan to say is...
after tomorrow, i will end up my 4 years life in kampar...
time passing very fast...just a clip of eye...i had been living here for 4 years...
yesterday a friend of my from KL is calling me...
that guy is promise me come to kampar find me since i was start living here...
so yesterday i scold him (just in kidding voice) for lie to me...
Bj maybe will be tomorrow...have a sad feeling when hearing he say that...
although this is the second time we experinced before...but still feel very sad...

kampar had give a very meaningful life to me...
at here...i had live independently from my family for 4 years...
at here...i complete my study for 4 years....
at here...i know my buddies for 4 years....
at here...i get mylovely gal friend...
at here...i taste the delicious local food...
at here...i learn how to play DOTA...
at here...i learn how to ride motor...
at here............many more............

To my buddies...
you guys give me a lot fun....
we skip class together...
we play togather.....
togather play dota...
togather go waterfall...
togather dry swim n wet swim...
togather yam cha...
togather "blow water"...
altought some of us will meet in UK but some of us was not going UK...
ANDY, JOHNY, ANTHONYZ, JOE......
i wont't forget you all...

To my housemate...
yp...thanks you for taking care our house bill....
sorry for mah fan you to pay for us....
anything that i done wrong to you hope u can forgive me....
my life will be become quite when u are not there...
CNY i will go TI find Johny n Chee lai...
if got chance i will go there find u take ang pow geh la...
hope u welcome me...^^

lastly...i wan to thanks my dear who had taking a very good care of me...
she was besidce me when i was upset...
she cheer me up...
she bring warm to my life...
she share her happyness with me...
she cook for me...
and most important is she LOVE me very much....
dear..i also LOVE u very much....

ok la...
is time to sleep edi....
nid to store energy for tomorrow exam...
good luck to all my classmate and take care....
I LOVE YOU ALL....
may SIJIAMONI bless you...
may jesus bless you...
may Allah bless you...

2 comments:

大美人 said...

“黄”维铨
分离是痛苦的,
咬紧牙关,忍一忍就过去了
前面等待的,迎接你的
会是你人生的另外一个出口
外面的世界是很大的
当你走了出去,才会发现原来自己什么都不是
可是我希望在你on the way走的时候
回头望一望,一群在背后支持你的死党...

锦绣前程
黄玮玮 上

bjlim said...

we will meet at cny.. dun worry..
haha..
miss you n happy cny ya...^^

ps. waiwai.. not fair not fair
i also wan comment...^^