Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hypnotize...

1st week of working...
been through few different department...
learning the way they working and serving...
knew a lot experienced colleague...
everyone told me the same thing about their working experienced in hotel industry...

in service industry...
must be willing to help people...
must be willing to fulfill what the guests wants and needs...
must be done without expecting any payment...
must be always smile to the guests...
*there are stil alot but i forget...

one of my colleague told me...
when u come to the front line...
must be a good actor...
because u must act to be smile to the guests even you are unhappy...
must act willing to help even the guests requests are ridiculous out of their mind...
if you can manage well then u can survive in service industry...

the staff continue told me...
if u keep on complaining about ur job,guests for their requests or their temper...
then u will are not fit in this industry...
because if u complaining the guests at behind then u will be not served them by 100%...
the guests might complain about ur service and u might end up with unemployment...
because the guests are pay their money so they are deserve to get the good service rather than seeing your "fucking bad ass mood" faced to the guests...

1 of my friend which she love to complain her job or her customer in facebook...
from the way i saw she released her feeling and complaining about her job in facebook...
and im thinking why don't she just resign from her job or just quit the job...
and why until now she still working under her "suck" company...
just quite job and enough for me to see she complaining about her job...
if u have guts...just quit the job...
don't talk bullshit in facebook...

so from now on...
i choose to love my job, my duties, my guests and my boss rather than hating them...
i must hypnotize myself to love my work and my duties and everything in my company...
the guests are my "boss"...
they pay my salary...

3 comments:

**ygynn** said...

TOTALLY AGREE....COMPLAIN IS NOT THE SOLUTION.....THIS IS WHAT WORKING MEANS....TO EARN MONEY.AND IN THE END WE WILL HAVE GD LIFE.and i believe it.

bjlim said...

hohoho....
i also waiting for outstation job saja... hopefully tatz become the reason i love my job..

Jee said...

ya ya !!! agreed with wat u say !!!
lets kampatik for our new job !!!!!! ^^