Saturday, August 15, 2009

A trip to the North...


A sudden decision that travel to the North of UK...Scotland...
Plan in few days and travel for few days...
Although is a bit rush but i do have a very nice and unforgettable trip...

Thanks to BJ that well planning for this trip to Scotland...
Thanks to MrKitZai, Steve, and Raymond who drive us to Scotland...
Hope not to get "saman"...
Thanks to my Digital camera that took a lot memorable photo...
Thanks to DS09 SFF that fetch us to Scotland...

This is my 1st experience that planning a trip...
1st experience camping...
1st experience sleeping outside without a camp...
1st experience sit in car for 1.4k miles...
1st experience close to the environment...

My journey schedule...
Glasgow - Fort William - Isle of Skye - Thurso - John O'Groat - Duncansby - Inverness - Loch Ness - Pitlochry - Edinburgh..

3 comments:

bjlim said...

u mana ada drive.. haha

呆女人 said...

Hello my fren, long time no see you edi.. hope u r always fine and happy..

I'm so touching wif ur love to ur gf. she is so lunky.. I know the feeling of separation, cause I ever experienced a distance relationship for 1 year. I still remember the situation and I cried at airport tat time. Next month, Im gonna to experiece 1 more time.. around 2 years.. It is kind of heavy feeling..

Deepest wishes from me, for you and your dear.. Jia you!!

kentliew said...

呆女人。。。
y u use this name???
for me u not a 呆女人。。。
thanks for visiting my blog...
and thanks for your wishes...
distance relationship is really horrible and terrible...
v together jia you la...
cheers mate...