Friday, July 10, 2009

Assignment....


Don't be shock when see this photo that i upload...this is my desk and it is real...when i saw this scene then only realize the purpose i came to Liverpool...Had came to Liverpool for 1 and a half month...in the beginning i am very enjoy the environment and the relax life style over here...because of that i had ignored my assignment when the tutor assigned to me...when the deal date of the assignment is coming then only i regret why i always do last minute works...1 assignment should be hand up on last friday...i was rushing my assignment on the last whole week and when i finish my assignment on last thursday then only i receive a e-mail from my tutor that he had decided to postpone the deal date to this friday...when i read this e-mail, just 1 thing that can i say is "!@#$%^&*()"...why my tutor didn't send this e-mail few days b4...so that i would not be so nervous and rushing assignment overnite...but when i think deeper than i also need to say thank you to my tutor...if he send early then i will ignore the assignment again and will do the last minute work again...luckily i had done 1 of my assignment and there is another 1 assignment hand up on today and the days b4 i still the same doing my last minute work... i do my assignment for 2 days 2 night...luckily i done it up on time...

"LIEW WAI KENT...YOU CAN NOT DO LAST MINUTE WORK ANYMORE"...this is the words that my dear WARN me...

2 comments:

**ygynn** said...

gambateh la in ur next assignment.....
i noe dear no do last minutes work le...
^^

Anonymous said...

you have a wonderful site!