Saturday, January 12, 2008

12 of January....Lovely day ^^

12 of Junuary...the most wonderful day that i have....

first of all i wan to say out loud loud....DEAR I LOVE YOUR SO MUCH...... such a happy thing....i have "pak tor" wit my dear for 1 year already.... during this year we have many sweet memory and a few "sour" memory.... during this year we have togather done many thing....we training togather, eat tegather, watch movie together, shopping together, go college together, dinner together, happy together, sad together....and many more together^^


at genting during dear birthday

my 1st flower that i buy for dear


1st time dating


during pastry practical


at the curve during chinese new year


at eye on malaysia
my 1st valentine present
take my dear go port dickson
during lecture class
at dear room
at genting cable car station
at genting during college trip
before go college
at taiping
dear..our journey never end


although this year i cant training wit my dear...but i will promise dear i will take care myself
...dear dun worry...if i realy train at putrajaya...after training i sure wil go tmn melati find dear....

in coming this year i will try to change my bad habit and try to have more sweet memory wit dear.....dear i love you....

No comments: