Friday, September 28, 2007

wat a busy holiday

I HATE U.....I HATE U VELI MUCH.....I HATE U "SEM BREAK"......

sem break make me feel stress...coz i dun noe wat i gonna do during sem break...in dis sem break i was veli busy....n got many places i nid to go every day...when i wake up i sure wil go toilet to wash up my face ....then i wil go living room have a sit to relax me body...then the nex place i wil go is my kitchen to have my meal....ahhh....mostly is lunch..... then i wil take my meal to my study room coz study room got computer so i can eat my lunch and on9 in the same time... after meal i stil in my study room...in this house the most commen place i wil go is my bedroom n study room...i wil spend my whole afternoon time in study room to play the DOTA games or on9...there is nothing i can do in home...although got so many housework to do...but u noe la...after a long period to study then finally can bek home town... i think most of the people wil feel lazy to touch the housework...hehe...am i rite??

the another thing i hate sem break is i cant meet my dear...coz my dear live at ipoh but i live at kl...both of us wil bek hometown during sem break that make me meet my dear, hug my dear...dear i reali mis u la....stil got 4 days i wil go bek kampar le...i must be patient...

lastly is for our EX classmate ONG SUAT JEE...thanks for the taiping trip...i miss a lot for the taiping trip..u had give a good trip for us...u bring us go bukit merah n your working place which is the taiping zoo...i saw a lot of ur colleague in the zoo....i introduce suat jee colleague which are the monkey, fish, cat, dog and many more.....hahahahahah...kidding la...suat jee dun angry ahh.... suat jee oso bring us eat veli delicious curry mee n laksa mee... she oso cook the "c ham" n another 1 i dun noe wat name ...the cooks is veli delicious...and i oso miss taiping french fried nugget....hahaha...jee i miss many taiping food la...dun worry I WILL BE BACK ....

3 comments:

**ygynn** said...

haha...wah dear reaali go many place wor....i also v hate sem break...coz tat time is the moment where dear are not beside me....make me v v miss my dear.....ya...jee we will be back....

Jee said...

hahahahaha.....
i at here waiting for u all come back again r.....wen wanna 'come back' r ??

bjlim said...

lol...
i spend my sem break by watching drama n movie...
lots n lots of movie...

wakakaka