Tuesday, February 20, 2007

wat a boring February

1st of all i wan to greet u all "gong si fa cai", "year year got fish", dragon horse strength" and many many more...hahaha..dis year chinese new year is like the previus year..nothing special...i juz have a boring chinese new year..haih..juz 1 thing tat had change is all my cousin ask me y i din bring my gal fren along?? y dis n y tat...haih..so fan la...i reali not in mood in dis year CNY..coz i alway thinking for my dear..so mis my dear..coz she not bside me..she at her hometown teluk intan n ipoh...so dis year i juz alway bring the hand phone go any where to sms wit my dear...haha..reali bz in sms in dis year CNY...dis month i have watch many movie such, mahjong house, ghost ride, protege, twin mission n 2molo i oso going to watch the lady iron cheft...spend lot money to watch movie la..coz reali veli boring at kl..so mis my kampar life...juz 1 thing tat i reali hapi is my dear come kl celebrate valentine wit me and she had stay my home for 2 days...reali have a sweet memory dear stay my huose...i have introduce some of my family member to my dear..juz my dad nvr see dear coz v bek home at midnight then my dad have slip le..when v wake up tat time my dad have go work le...so dear din meet my dad at all..haha..dear have buy me a chain as my valentine present n dear have made me 2 cd bout our story de...reali appreciate tat...love those present...10z dear..cant wait to see dear le..

1 comment:

**ygynn** said...

i also hv a bored CNY at t.intan n v v hot tim.....haha...ntg to do also..always watch tv onli...now big d no feel for CNY.i also v miss dear...tat valentine i hv a happy day wth dear...n glad to noe dear de family...hehe....c u on 26 la...cant wait.still got 5 days...