Sunday, January 14, 2007

Finally END up my sIngl2 lif3 le....

last week on thursday early morning 11/1/07...tat time v stil playing the TRUTH n DARE game...after tat game i have ask my dear wheter i got chance to b her bf or not...then she say she have to thik bout it 1st...then i have pay my patient to wait her answer...on friday nite, eng tong have book the badminton court then after exam v go play badminton...me n my dear play ping pong...she nvr play b4 so alway lose to me.....but i have "fong sui" le but she stil cant win me...hahaha...when v getting finish our badminton then suat jee come n ask me when i wan to get the answer from my dear...coz jee have "am si" me she is ready for answer me le..after play v go ghany for our dinner..then i have ask my answer from my dear after finish her dinner..since tat time i have end up my single life...^^haha...then v have our 1st dating on yesterday...yesterday i have borrow a "ferrari" from my best fren...they are TWINS...the most cute fren i have...MUSHROOM ( Sharon n Caren)...ty gal..ur FERRARI help me alot..on the morning have fetch my dear go town eat our breakfast...then on 10 am v go fetch another pair they are marcus n jing yi...after tat v move on top ipoh le...the first station is v go jusco 1st coz my dear wan go watch Night at the Musuem..although i have watch but i have to accompany my dear watch de...feel hapi not coz of the movie...is i can watch wit my dear...during the moviue she have laugh a lot..hapi to she my dear like tat...and 1 thing tat v make v crazy is v go inside the butik n take their cloth for testing n take photo...v pretent v wan to buy the cloth n take many for trying..v have take photo in fitting room while wearing the cloth...R V CRAZY???After the movie then v go ipoh parade...coz i wan to buy my cloth....my dear have accompany me go see the cloth...dear have giv alot comment to my cloth....finally i have buy a jean...after buying v go eat our dinner at IPOH "lou wong nga choi gai"...the meal was delicious n make us veli full...b4 going bek kampar i go buy sum "shou xin" to the cute cute twin coz they have borrow me her Ferrari to go ipoh....after buying then v move bek to kampar le...this is the end of my 1st date wit my dear le...

3 comments:

**ygynn** said...

hehe..i feel v happy o on our 1st date...at last i watch the night at the museum wth dear.plan so long wan go watch wth my sis but finally watch wth dear ...hehe...

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...then u want belanja me ???

kentliew said...

i belanja u drink 1 jac sky juice lo...